Basket Empty

Dépôt de la Guerre
(fl. 1750 - 1887)

The Dépôt de la Guerre (fl. 1750 - 1887), active from the Revolution until the end of the 19th century was the engineering and cartographic arm of the French military. The Depot was responsible for many of the finest French topographical maps to appear in the 18th and 19th centuries. Click here for a list of rare maps from the Dépôt de la Guerre.

Rare maps by Dépôt de la Guerre currently for sale.

Rare maps by Dépôt de la Guerre in the Geographicus Antique Map Archive.

Geographicus Map Archive
Links & Affiliations
Site Map * Affiliate Program
GEOGRAPHICUS RARE ANTIQUE MAPS - NEW YORK GALLERY
923 Putnam Avenue, Ste. 1, Brooklyn, NY 11221, United States
by appointment only - 646-384-4040 -
ORDER BY PHONE
646-384-4040
info@geographicus.com