Calcografia Camerale (1738 - 1870) is a Roman printer founded by Pope Benedict XIV in 1738, when it acquired the printing stock and plates of Giovanni Giacomo de Rossi (1627 - 1691), and his heirs. It is also known as the Calcografia della Camera Apostolica or Calcografia Romana. It operated as such until 1870, when it became the Regia Calcografia, changing its focus to printing from old-stock plates, of which it controls one of the largest archives in the world. The name changed again in 1945, to Calcografia Nazionale, and in 1975 to Istituto Nazionale per la Grafica. Today the institute and museum is housed in the monumental complex of Trevi Fountain, consisting of Palazzo Poli and neighboring Palazzo della Calcografia.