The Sun Sun Company / 新新公司 (1926 – 1950) was a department store founded by Liu Shik-Chi in 1926 at 720 Nanking Road, Shanghai. Along with Sincere, Wing On and Da Sun, it was one of the four large Chinese-owned department stores on the then Nanking Road. These stores, often simply called 'The Companies' catered both to Chinese nationals and foreign visitors with a broad selection of international products. Their success transformed Nanking Road into Shanghai's leading commercial street. In conjunction with its commercial presence, Sun Sun Company also controlled an active publishing concern, issuing English language books, guides, and magazines for foreign travelers in Shanghai. The company was nationalized c. 1950.