Depósito de la Guerra (1810 - July 28, 1931) was a department of the Spanish army under the Cuerpo del Estado Mayor founded in 1810 to publish, collect, and preserve military documentation, including letters, maps, photographs, and more. It was reorganized in 1847 as the Reglamento del Depósito, subdividing it into two departments: the Sección de Historia y Estadística Militardel Depósito and the Sección Topográfica y Militar del Depósito. From 1904 it was placed under management of the Estado Mayor del Ejército. The Depósito de la Guerra was abolished by the Decree of July 18, 1831. Their archives were later reassigned to the Servicio Histórico Militar.

Out of Stock Maps