Gustav H. Buek (August 20 1850 – c. 1927) was an American lithographer of German descent active in the latter part of the 19th century. Buck was born in Brooklyn, New York and apprenticed with Hatch and Company, Lithographers of New York. After his apprenticeship, in 1866, he took work with Donaldson Brothers, for whom he headed their art department. In 1881, partnering with F. H. Linder, he founded the firm of Buek and Linder with an office at 65 Warren Street, New York. Linder retired in 1884, after which Buek changed the name to G. H. Buek and Company and took on a new partner, Léon Marié. They also moved to more spacious office at 146-150 Center Street. In 1891, G. H. Buek and Company they merged with the American Lithograph Company. He is credited with being the first to introduce facsimile watercolor work to commercial lithography. Buek was a member of New York City's Salmagundi Club.