Kelly and Walsh (1876 - present) was a Shanghai publishing concern founded in 1876. The firm was organized around the consolidation of the publishers Kelly and Company and F. and C. Walsh. The firm was active from the 1880s to the 1930s. By the outbreak of World War II they had offices in Hong Kong, Yokohama, Singapore and Hankou. When the Japanese occupied Shanghai, the firm moved its management offices to Hong Kong, where it was acquired by Swindon Book Company in the 1950s. The firm still operates a small chain of swank bookstores in Hong Kong.