Langonnet et Langlet (fl. 1885 - 1903) was a French firm established by the draughtsmen Langonnet et Langlet, who became partners in 1885. They created a special studio, which allowed them to produce more work than if they had worked on their own. They moved around Paris several times: from the Rue de Lancry to the Faubourg-Saint-Martin, before finally setting up shop at 124 and 126 Rue Lafayette in 1894. By 1900, they had fifteen draughtsmen working for them. Besides reproducing etchings, they also produced drawings meant to be reproduced by photo-lithography, helio-zincography, photogravure, and simili-gravure. The firm produced few maps, but did issue several important maps for the Revue Sud-Africaine and at last one of the Kondike gold region.