Bradley, Garretson & Co. (fl. c. 1880 - 1900) were prominent cartographic publishers active in the later part of the 19th century. Bradley acquired Samuel Augustus Mitchell Junior's atlas plates in the late 1880s which he used to publish his own version of Mitchell's atlas. The firm had offices both in Philadelphia, at 66 North Fourth Street, and in Brantford, Ontario.