Adolph K. Krebs (1831 – September 15, 1884) was a Cincinnati, Ohio, lithographer active in the second Half of the 19th Century. His firms, Krebs Lithographic Company, was initially founded in 1856 as Ehrgott and Forbriger, after Peter E. Ehrgott and Adolphus F. Forbriger. When Forbirger died in 1869, Peter Ehrgott took on Krebs as a new partner. The name briefly changed to Ehgrott and Krebs. When Ehgrott retired in 1874, it was renamed Krebs Lithographic Company. Krebs took on partners W. D. Henderson, and F. Veigel but maintained overall ownership and management of the company. Under Krebs the firm reached new heights, producing both lithographic and chromolithographic items, including bonds, checks, diplomas, drafts, maps, and views. The Cincinnati firm was based in the Carlisle Building, where, at their largest, they occupied two full floors.