Kellogg (1836 - 1946) referrers to a series of partnerships based in Hartford, Connecticut, working under different imprints active from 1836 to 1946. The firm was initially founded by Daniel Wright Kellogg (1807 - 1864), who had studied lithography in Boston. The 'D. W. Kellogg' imprint was active from 1836 - 1841. When Daniel emigrated westward in 1836, the firm was taken over by his younger brothers, Edmund Burke Kellogg (1809 - 1872) and Elijah Chapman Kellogg (1811 - 1881), who changed the imprint to 'E. B. and E. C. Kellogg'. This was the active imprint until 1848, when the brothers partnered with John C. Comstock. In a partnership that lasted until 1850 under the imprint of 'Kellogg and Comstock.'. From 1851 to 1854 E. C. Kellogg worked independently under his own 'E.C. Kellogg' imprint. He again partnered with his brother in 1855, reviving the 'E. B. and E. C. Kellogg' imprint, which remained active until 1866. In 1867, Edmund and Elijah sold their share of the company to William H. Bulkeley (1840 - 1902), but a third Kellogg, Elijah's son Charles B. Kellogg, retained an interest in the firm and it continued to operate as 'Kellogg and Bulkeley' until the firm merged with Case, Lockwood and Brainard to from the still active Connecticut Printers Inc. The Kelloggs frequently worked with other printers, including Edward Ensign, Horace Thayer, and Titus H. Darrow.

Out of Stock Maps